Central Air Conditioning System
A Central Air Conditioning System is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home. Please contact BERGEN HVAC to get further information related to the system you may need to install, service, or replace at your home.
- New HVAC system engineering and design. New Jersey HVAC will engineer and size your system according to your house size. Engineering drawings to illustrate duct layout and system components will be generated to fit into your new and/or updated home architectural layouts.
- New Central AC system installations
New Jersey HVAC will install accordingly the system in place as per town codes and regulations.
- Split-system Central Air conditioners and heat pumps. Air handlers.
- Condensing units. Service and/or new installations.
- Self-contained package unit air conditioning w/heat option.
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning (and heating) systems.
- Hotel-style and cooling units (PTAC)
- AC system components supply and installations. Thermostats. Humidifiers. Condensation pumps.
- AC system service and maintenance.